- [ ] intro
- [ ] rewrite my definition of aesthetics to include more the aesthetics of everyday life?
- [ ] drawing from mckenzie, rewrite his part to include the fact that he puts a lot of lines of code in his book, but that it’s still a mostly social/anthropological interpretation of said code
- [ ] specify that the term software engineering appeared in 1968 at a conference [[wirth_history_software_engineering]]. but actually it’s fuzzy, some people say it was around 1967 src
- [ ] ideals
- [ ] re read hacker examples part to check for spoilers
- [ ] add code examples for software industry (linux, kirby, parts of firefox, prometheus)
look into the pdf “program text, style, laber” by brian lennon to address comments in microsoft windows source code